Compassionate Service, Intelligent Faith and Godly Worship
We are a caring people, worshipping and serving together at the corner of Hillcroft and Mary Streets in Oshawa. We have people from all walks of life:
- families raising their children or teens in the Christian faith
- newcomers with spiritual questions
- individuals wanting to discover their gifts to serve God in their daily lives
- young and old growing in their love and knowledge of God
- people ready to join in thoughtful, engaged worship
- those longing to be a part of a compassionate community of faith
We hope you will join us for worship. You will find a welcome place here.
Christ Church is a member of the Anglican Church of Canada and has been serving Oshawa since 1928.
We offer three very different worship services on Sunday, but life at Christ Church is not limited to Sunday worship.
Throughout the week there are many fellowship groups, Bible Studies, programs, and special events to help people get to know one another and grow in their faith.
Want to talk?
We’d love to connect with you over a cup of coffee, or even pray with you over the phone. Come by and visit us in person on Sundays, or talk to any of our staff during the week.
A meeting was held in October, 1927 at St. George’s parish to plan the future parish of Christ Church. Services began in Dr. S. J. Phillips School (at the time known as North Simcoe School) on February 26, 1928.